CAR RENTAL AGREEMENT TERMS
MY LİNE ARAÇ KİRALAMA HİZMT.LTD.ŞTİ., which leases the vehicle specified in this agreement, is rented. The area to be used in return for rent, with the signature of the "LEASOR" on the front page, will be called the "TENANT".GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. The lessor has leased the vehicle subject to the contract to the TENANT to be used on the specified dates and under the conditions stated below. With the signature of the contract, the tenant accepts that he has received the vehicle undamaged, in an active condition, together with the spare tire, tools and documents, and that he will return it at the same place where he bought it, on the day and time written in the contract, unless an agreement is reached to the contrary. The lessor offers the same vehicle or similar fuel, gear and segment to the customer as shown as an example.
2. The lessee accepts that he has purchased the vehicle in good condition, both mechanically and in terms of bodywork, and that there are no signs of damage or accident on the vehicle (except for those specified in the vehicle delivery report).
3. Upon the expiry of the rental period, the Tenant cannot extend the rental period unilaterally. The lessee will deliver the vehicle subject to the contract to the address given to him on the day the rental agreement expires. The tenant accepts that not delivering the vehicle despite the expiry of the contract period constitutes a crime under the provisions of the criminal law and that he will not keep the vehicle outside the rental period. It accepts and declares that it knows that it cannot benefit from insurance, guarantees and legal rights after the expiry of the rental period and / or illegal vehicle use.
4. The tenant accepts, declares and undertakes that he cannot use the vehicle in the following situations.
a) By pulling or pushing another vehicle or trailer
b) Racing, speed, determination, rally, trials, motor sports
c) On roads closed to traffic and unsuitable
d) In the transportation of cargo or goods that will exceed the loading limit in a way that will damage the vehicle.
e) Having taken alcohol or drugs,
5. The tenant must comply with the highway regulations and applicable laws. The tenant is responsible for the costs (penalty, tying a vehicle, towing a vehicle, etc.) in case of penal action due to the use of vehicles contrary to laws and regulations.
6. The Tenant is responsible for the penal actions to be applied as a result of the accidents caused by violating the traffic rules of the highways and their accessories (Traffic fine, expenses incurred as a result of tying and towing the vehicle subject to rental and other expenses incurred as a result of the related accident).
7. If the tenant requests, Mini Damage Insurance is also sold with the prices determined for the relevant date per day. Mini Damage Insurance covers material damages (except for tire, glass, headlight damage) incurred up to the amount determined on the vehicle, without the need for a police report with the written statement of the customer.
8. The lessee cannot have the vehicle used by third parties without the consent of the lessor. In the event that the Lessor wishes to have the vehicle used by a third party and the Lessor accepts this, he is obliged to register the identity, address and driver's license of the third party to the contract and to ensure that the person authorized to use the leased vehicle fully complies with all the conditions of the contract.
9. When the vehicle is not used by the tenant, the tenant is obliged to take precautions against possible accidents or thefts. As a precaution, the tenant has to park the vehicle in a safe place with the doors locked, provided that he does not leave the license in the vehicle. In case the vehicle is stolen, the vehicle must be delivered to the nearest Myline office within 24 hours, provided that he/she has informed the relevant security units, the key and the license of the vehicle. If the aforementioned measures are not taken and/or the vehicle is stolen based on plagiarism, the tenant agrees to pay the vehicle price and other damages.
10. In case of transporting goods or passengers by vehicle, the lessee is solely responsible for any damage or damage that may occur to the transported goods or passengers.
11. Tenant; It accepts, declares and undertakes that it will declare the correctness of the residence and e-mail addresses specified in this contract, and that it will notify the lessor of any changes in these addresses with a notice to be sent from the notary public, otherwise, both administrative and legal notifications to the address written in the contract will be valid and no objection will be made to the notification.
12. At the beginning of the rental, a temporary blockage is applied from the lessee's credit card, in amounts varying according to the vehicle group, as collateral. The tenant agrees in advance that he will not object to the collection of additional rental days, fuel shortage, damage, traffic fines, etc., through the blockage. Highway, bridge, etc. tolls will be paid on the HGS labels on the vehicles by the LEASOR, and this amount will be collected from the TENANT.
13. If the rented vehicle is delivered to the Renter as a full tank by the Lessor and the tenant has returned the vehicle to the lessor with missing fuel, a 30% service fee and VAT amount to be added to the fuel amount will be paid by the Renter.
14. For the vehicle used by the TENANT, there is a DAY/KM or MONTH/KM usage limit for the period determined in the contract. Unused km in the month does not carry over to the next month. It accepts and undertakes to pay an additional fee of 90 KRŞ for each 1 KM that the lessee exceeds this usage limit.
15. The lessor may terminate the contract at any time without giving reasons and without having to pay compensation, or may refrain from extending the term of the contract.
16. The Tenant acknowledges that he/she is aware of the fact that the vehicle/vehicles he rents pursuant to this contract have systems that provide geographical location identification, including but not limited to the vehicle tracking system.
17. All periodic maintenance, oil, etc. changes stipulated by the manufacturer of the vehicle allocated for the use of the lessee will be carried out by the LEASOR at its own services primarily. In cases where this is not possible, the said transactions will be carried out in the contracted or authorized services to be notified with the permission to be given in writing by the LESSOR and the price paid will be invoiced to the LESSOR.
18. Repairs, spare parts and tire replacement expenses as a result of normal use and wear belong to the lessor. Repairs, parts and spare parts to be made as a result of negligence and misuse (such as damage caused by oil-free, waterless use, wrong or illegal fuel, tire splitting) other than normal use. tire costs, transportation expenses to bring the vehicle to the rental place in case it does not move, and the cost of the vehicle being unemployed, calculated over the current tariff, belong to the lessee.
19. In case of damage and/or malfunction in the rented vehicle, the Tenant is responsible for the vehicle to reach the Lessor or the place to be specified by the Lessor in a safe and safe manner that does not increase the damage. Even if support is received from the Lessor, the cost of towing and other services belongs to the Tenant.
20. The tenant or the additional driver whose information is in the contract is insured with a traffic insurance policy. The lessor shall bear the legal responsibility arising from the accidents causing damage to the third parties, in the amount of compensation that he can receive from the insurance companies within the limits of the contracted compulsory financial liability insurance coverage. All material and moral compensation and legal responsibility above this amount belong to the lessee and the lessee has the right of recourse to the lessee. The lessee will also take the following measures to protect the interests of the lessor and the lessor's insurance company in the event of an accident during the rental period;
a. Obtaining the names and addresses of interested parties and witnesses.
b. Not accepting the crime unless his responsibility or crime is proven,
c. Not leaving the vehicle without taking adequate safety precautions,
D. In case of any accident and damage, to call the nearest Myline office, also to complete the accident report of the lessor, including the necessary diagram, to immediately notify the nearest police if someone else's crime needs to be determined or if there is any injured or dead.
to. In the event of any accident, regardless of the fault of the tenant or a third party, the payment of the rental fees will continue in the same time as the vehicle will be repaired.
The lessee also accepts, declares and undertakes to pay the loss of value due to the damage and the loss of commercial earnings during the repair period over the daily amount determined in the contract.
21. Tenant; He is responsible without objection for theft of the rented vehicle regardless of its defect status, for damage to the vehicle as a result of all kinds of accidents, loss of value and loss of earnings during the repair, transportation expenses to bring the vehicle to the place where it was rented. It accepts, declares and undertakes to pay the rental fee until the end of the period for the repair of the vehicle or theft of the vehicle.
22. Although the Renter has accepted the Standard Insurance coverage and Mini Damage Insurance applied by My Line, the vehicle's vehicle under the following conditions
In case of damage, it accepts to meet the responsibility of the damage and the related expenses without objection,
a. If you are under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs at the time of the accident,
b. In cases where it is stated in the accident detection form/report that the accident is caused by the Tenant's unilateral fault (In case similar records are specified, including but not limited to not using the speed of the vehicles in accordance with the weather, road, visibility, technical features and traffic conditions)
c. If the legal speed limit is exceeded and it is stated in the accident detection form that the accident occurred due to speeding,
D. In cases where the accident report is not prepared in one-sided accidents, the declaration is filled incompletely in double-sided accidents, and the alcohol report is not received,
to. In deliberate accidents,
f. Vehicle use with high rotation speed, etc. In case of damage caused by carelessness and will,
g. Damages due to incorrect or illegal use of fuel
h. Damages that may occur due to driving on the rim as a result of tire explosion,
I. In case of using a vehicle contrary to traffic laws,
j. In case of using a driver's license contrary to traffic laws,
In case of accident by persons other than the drivers specified in the rental agreement,
l. Association of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies of Turkey; In cases where the insurance companies do not pay the insurance cost due to the exclusion of the conditions determined by the insurance policies,
m. In case of damage to the upper parts of the vehicle (as a result of hitting objects such as bridges, balconies, branches, etc.), the tenant is obliged to pay the damages incurred, even if he has received traffic insurance and damage assurance.
n. Material damages and treatment expenses given to individuals and passengers in the vehicle are limited to the vehicle's compulsory traffic insurance limits, and all responsibilities and liabilities that may occur, including moral damages, belong exclusively to the lessee.
23. Repair costs of damages caused by breaking the rules specified in the Rental Agreement, all costs and compensations due to accident are paid by the lessee.
24. The settlement authority of any dispute arising from this Agreement is the İZMİR Courts and Enforcement Offices.
25. Online Payment
For Prepaid reservations, if the reservation is canceled up to 24 hours before the vehicle pick-up time, the entire rental fee will be refunded by My Line.
If there is less than 24 hours left before the rental start time of the Prepaid reservation, the following conditions will apply.
1 day deduction is applied for 1-3 day reservations.
For reservations of 4-7 days, a 2-day deduction is applied.
A 20% deduction is applied for reservations of 8 days or more.
If you qualify for a refund according to the refund conditions, your refund will be made automatically after you cancel your prepaid reservation on our website. It is reflected in your account within 3-5 working days due to the internal communication of the bank. In cases where rentals are made with a foreign credit card, the reflection period of the refund in the account is 10-15 business days.
This contract has been read, negotiated and signed with full agreement by the parties in 25 articles.